My wish...

I am an adrenaline junkie. If i went to the amusement park, roller coaster will be the first thing that i would ride. Even though i can't swim, i love rafting. I also enjoy hiking to the mountain (last time i went to Mount Welirang in East Java, Indonesia) and wall climbing. One thing that i missed. Bungee Jumping!!! I promised to myself that i have to try Bungee Jumping at least once in a lifetime.
I am a Korean lover. I love Kpop, Kdrama, KMovie and also Korean Variety Show. When i saw Adam Couples We Got Married and Running Man episode 70, suddenly i remember what i've promised before. 
Yesss... Jo Kwon and Gain also the member of Running Man do the same thing. They tried Bungee Jumping in Yuldong Park!!


So..when i went to Seoul last May, i planned to go to Yuldong Park and followed them to try Bungee Jumping. But...when the day was come. I changed my mind. I wasn't brave enough to do this. Honestly...i still regrets this feeling until now. If i had another chance, i will try Bungee Jumping in Yuldong Park! I'll go straight forward from the airport, try this, and report it to my friends through the SNS. I will make a live tweet from Yuldong Park! I'll give my word this time for sure. Fighting!!!

Commentaires

Articles les plus consultés